EXPERIENCE AMAZING CREATIONS PRESCHOOL
Working Towards a Brighter Future
ACP is temporarily closeD until fall 2022
COVID-19 SAFETY STANDARDS
Attending Preschool in Today's World
- Drop off procedure as demonstrated in the video.
- Each class will have stable groups of 12 students or less.
- Different groups of children will be kept separate and will not share common areas at the same time.
- Each item used will be cleaned and disinfected each day.
- It is recommended that children over the age of 3 wear face coverings when possible except during nap and eating times.
- For snack and lunch: No more than 4 children at each table to allow for proper social distancing. Tables are washed and sanitized before and after each use. Children and staff wash hands before and after each meal.
- All staff will use gloves for sanitizing toys and tables.
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
Amazing Creations Preschool would like to welcome you and your family to join our school family. Everything the young child sees, does and experiences becomes a part of the child’s education. Since the school was established in August of 2000, children have been encouraged to develop and express their thoughts and feelings through appropriate means, and to grow socially and spiritually while developing a sense of responsibility and confidence. We continue to help children to be empowered with a positive self-image and the ability to develop skills that will facilitate healthy emotional, intellectual and physical growth.
Our school's curriculum is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to learning with academic concepts included to give a well rounded early childhood education. At the same time, we provide an introduction to the Bible and Christian beliefs. We believe in educating the whole child.
People were bringing little children to (Jesus) to order that he would touch them and the disciples spoke sternly to them. But when Jesus saw this, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs.”
It is the goal of our staff to work closely together with each child and the child’s family to provide a solid foundation for intellectual, physical, social and spiritual growth. Communication and cooperation between the family and staff are essential elements to insuring an environment of the highest standards that encourages growth and development in each child.
To create and maintain a program that enables children to grow academically, developmentally and socially in an atmosphere where they will learn about God revealed through Jesus Christ and be instilled with lifelong Christian values and virtues. To reach out to the preschool families with the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ as we celebrate, racial, social and economic diversity among our preschool families.
Parents and Students are not required to be members of St. Luke Lutheran Church. Nonmembers are welcome to visit and participate in the life of the church. Some school activities may be coordinated to coincide with church programs such as Christmas pageants and Vacation Bible School.
“Everything that is done in the world is done by hope”